DevTheme for Bludit CMS
Text-Centric Bludit Theme. Good for programmers or authors who wants to share their code or opinion.
- Fast, simple and responsive Bludit theme.
- Categories appear automatically in the menu if they have pages.
- Static pages are automatically added to the footer.
- Related pages support (need 2 or more pages in Category).
- Search functionality.
- Search engine optimized.
- Syntax highlighting for code blocks.
- All major browsers fully supported (IE 9+).
- Social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) and share buttons for Facebook and Twitter. Recent tweets from your Twitter profile appear automatically in the side menu.
- High performance. Gets 100/100 points on Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Speed Index - A Grade, Load time < 1sec.
- Responsive web design.
- Mobile friendly.
- Download the DevTheme
- Extract the Zip File.
- Upload the DevTheme in /bl-themes
- Login to your Admin panel (yoursite.com/admin) and go to the Themes Tab
- Activate DevTheme.
- IMPORTANT: Due to some user complaints, the use of CDN for images and image resizing has been disabled. If you want to use it again in
init.phpchange this line:
$helper = new Helper($useCdn=false);
$helper = new Helper($useCdn=true);
- Removed top share box.
- Support for Cyrillic in search.
- Search now is case-insensitive.
- All strings in front-end can be translated.
- Default font changed to Rubik
- Fixed bug in not
codeblocks. Now they are inline.
- Changed design for code blocks.
- Improved search - faster and most memory-flexible full-text search. Now include accents and diacritics.
- Added support for Site logo.
- Improved syntax highlighting for code blocks.
- Removed some unnecessary code.
- Other small bug fixes and improvements.